Ready to apply for our International Program?
Our priority deadline for the 2018-2019 volunteer year is February 5th, 2018. After our priority deadline, applications will be received on a rolling basis until our final deadline of May 1st. Applications are processed and placements are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the limited amount on spots in our international program we encourage you to apply as early as possible! Please note, anyone is welcome to apply to GSV International, but GSV gives preference to those who have completed a year of GSV Domestic service.
The online application must be submitted in one session and cannot be saved to complete at another time. Before beginning your application use this guide to help prepare your answers to be able to finish the application at one time: GSV International Application Guide
A completed application MUST include:
- Part 1: General Information (completed online)
- Part 2: Self Reference (completed online)
- Part 3: Personal Hopes and Goals (completed online)
- Part 4: Autobiography (completed online)
- Part 5: Resume, 3 References, and Academic Transcripts (e-mail directly to email@example.com.)
Click to download the GSV Reference Form
To learn more read our International Handbook
If you have any questions about the application process or our open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.